- We aim to support organizations that provide temporary residence to families and individuals experiencing homelessness. We will consider programs that offer emergency shelter and transitional housing – both with supportive services.
Access the Homelessness RFP Here
- College and Career Readiness
- Through our college readiness funding efforts, we will support programming that prepares underserved high school youth academically for education beyond high school.
- Through career readiness, we aim to invest in job and entrepreneurship training that will lead young adults to quality employment.
Access the College and Career Readiness RFP Here
Our 2018 Timeline
- Application opens: April 30
- We encourage all organizations interested in applying to attend an information call with PIMCO Foundation staff. Calls will be held on May 8 at 8:30am PDT / 11:30am EDT and May 10 at 11:00am PDT / 2:00pm EDT. You may RSVP here.
- Deadline to apply: June 11
- Organizations will be notified of funding status in late October
- Funds will be distributed in December for a 2019 program year
Amber Skalsky, Vice President
Emmanuelle Chandler, Program Coordinator